Saint Louis, Missouri
1.8

On 4th of July the company was running an online promotion of 30% flat discount.I placed an order, it didn't accept the order (God knows for what reason) and my credit card was showing a pending transaction with styles for less.

On my second attempt in the next few seconds it popped another message saying duplicate order. So, I was confirmed somehow the order got through and just to make sure there are no multiple orders I contacted them next morning through email. The customer care executive confirms that the order hadn't been placed and she blamed me for providing incorrect information. Now, my point is, if that was the case my credit card will never be charged.

During the conversation she also denied that it was a valid transaction by giving me some out of the world explanation whereas the same team confirmed that they will release the amount in next few business days. Now, as an alternate the executive provided me a couple of random discount codes which are basically applicable only on regular price items so in order to be able to use that I needed to buy may be stuffs for extra 50-60 dollars or more. I questioned those codes because it's not same as the one on Independence Day. I was okay with a 20% lesser discounts only with a similar nature but the codes were applicable only on regular priced items.

But the executive conveniently lied saying it's basically the same codes even on Independence Day there was no discount on promotional items. Had so little knowledge about their own site and promotions yet go beyond their ways to fool customers. Also, only I have asked for equivalent or similar promotions, that the representative rudely replied justifying their own stand blaming me for incorrect information led to the whole confusion and can't provide any discount.

I really didn't expect such rude gestures.According to me I totally deserved the same discount if lesser because I placed my order on that day and it was beyond my control to make sure that their system registers it.

Had an Experience with Styles For Less?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion